What are managed services, and why do I need them? A lot of businesses especially small businesses overlook the benefits of managed services because there is a recurring cost to have your network managed. The truth is, managed services can SAVE you money even in the first year. The average hourly rate for business computer repair in the Youngstown, Ohio area is $75 to $150 dollars and hour. If you wait until your computer or computers break the technician could be there for several hours. The bill you receive could be anywhere from $300 dollars to $1000 dollars just to get you back up and running. But as soon as the technician leaves your computers are are left unprotected again. It may be another 3 months before you need to call them back, or it could happen again tomorrow. Paying a more affordable fixed rate every month ensures that you have support when you need it and reduce the number of major outages you’ll experience.
What’s included in our Managed Services Agreement?
- 24/7 Workstation, Server and Network monitoring
- Managed Anti-Virus and Firewall protection for all of your network devices
- Updates and Patch Management installed and configured outside of office hours
- Priority support, by phone, email, remote access, and on-site
- Once monthly maintenance for all of your devices to keep them performing optimally
- Access to our Managed Offsite Backup for the data you choose to backup
- Mobile Device Management for tablets and smartphones connected to your network
Business Telephone Service
We’ve partnered with Vonage Business an industry leader in Voice over IP or VOIP phone service. We work directly with Vonage to provide you with the lowest rates possible. Once we’ve gotten a quote approval from Vonage, we manage the transfer of your existing phone number(s) from your old carrier to Vonage and setup and install your new phones along with any programming necessary. We make the transition from you old phone system to your new phones seamless.
On average business who switch save up to 20% per year
Not only can you save money, but you’ll have access to all of these premium features as no additional cost
- Web Admin Portal – Configure your phone system from anywhere, anytime
- Call Forwarding
- Call Groups
- Call Hold and Music on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Caller ID
- Do Not Distrub
- Follow Me – Forwards call to your cell phone while you are out of the office
- Paperless Fax – Fax to Email
- Individual Voicemail
- Virtual Receptionist and Call Routing
- Voicemail to Email
Video and Audio Surveillance
It’s crucial to keep an eye on your business. Whether you’re out trying to land new clients or taking the family on a well-deserved vacation. Having the ability to check up on your business is vital. Not to mention it could save some money on your business insurance. Providing safety for your employees, and discouraging shoplifting and break-ins. If you ever are the victim of shoplifting or theft you have something to give the investigators looking into the case. There really are no drawbacks to implementing security cameras. Not only do you provide peace of mind to your employees and customers, but you as a business owner have the ability to conveniently and remotely monitor your business either from your smartphone, tablet or computer, with just the click of a button.